Thursday, December 11, 2008

VI Peel, Day 2 - The Day After

Day 2. I woke up this morning and washed my face for the first time since the VI Peel solution was applied yesterday. My face wasn't as pink today, more of a tan color. My skin feels different. Not really dry, just a different texture ... my skin feels thicker, if that makes sense. I used the first of two VI Peel Retin A towelettes. It didn't sting at all, but the smell was pretty strong. I had to go to work today, so I wore full makeup. There wasn't anything obviously different about my face that anybody noticed. My face is definitely darker than normal, but I wore a turtleneck so it would be less obvious. I think it just looked like I was wearing the wrong shade of foundation. :-) I'm feeling a little bit of itchiness today, especially along the jaw line. No peeling yet, but that will likely start tomorrow according to the lady who applied the VI Peel solution to my face. Here are some pictures from today.








No comments: